What is the correct spelling for GAGED?
This word (Gaged) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GAGED
- aged "The aged trees which covered with shade the banqueting tables formed a vast octagonal hall, in the centre of which rose in all its majesty a gigantic oak-tree.
- gadget In Psychology they taught us The mind has the faculty of concealing any motive it is ashamed of, especially from itself; seems unfortunately mine does not have this gadget supplied.
- gage By this time Ethan had finished his work on the engine, and the steam gage indicated a sufficient pressure to work the machinery.
- gorged Gorged to repletion, they slept, or wasted their substance with the improvidence of jungle-beasts.
- jagged Sleep or rest of any kind was impossible for nearly a week, and for two days my eyes closed up entirely and I lay helpless on a sled, which was upset, on an average, twice every hour on the rough, jagged ice.
- putting ice
- putting in