What is the correct spelling for GAGETRY?
This word (Gagetry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GAGETRY
- coquetry With the coquetry of pathos, she held it out to him.
- gadget Except that he'd been dropping hints about his gadget for several months before he showed it to anyone, Elby said indifferently.
- gadgetry He'd beaten the boys, not with scientific gadgetry or trickery, but at their own game.
- gantry "It's good of you to say it, Miss Gantry," he replied, tugging at the tip of his little mustache.
- gentry Happily these sort of gentry are as great cowards as they are scoundrels, and a firm front is certain to make them consider whether the profit is likely to be worth the risk of a battle.
- geometry Last spring, I went into the geometry examination and took my book with me.
- gadgets You've got your gadgets.
- being beside
- go to room