What is the correct spelling for GAHTERED?
This word (Gahtered) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAHTERED
- battered The battered ship plunged out of control toward the planet.
- gathered "I gathered something of the kind last night," he said.
- tattered They have become rather tattered , and I have had to mend them often, but I have clung to them, even though they do not resemble much the dreams I brought with me to this horrible country.
- watered It's like watered soup.
- Bartered It contained a white man and two negroes, who brought off a quantity of fine turtle, which they gave us in exchange for salt pork; and so great was the value put upon salt provisions, that the bartered a pound and a half of the one for a pound of the other.
- Cantered Both started, for, having approached unheard, his pony's paces muffled by the turf, Philip Oldroyd cantered by them, gazing hard at Lucy, and raising his hat stiffly to Rolph, as he went past.
- Catered Some alehouses catered to criminals and prostitutes.
- Garnered For the grass and hay crops down below in the vale, and for the arable fields there with a stiff heavy soil, on the other hand, a certain amount of dry weather is desirable, else the plough cannot work in its seasons nor the crops ripen or the harvest be garnered in.
- Guttered The light guttered and went out, leaving the tenement in darkness; but still he slept.
- Mattered If she never saw Doggie again, if Doggie recovered and returned to the war and was killed, her own grief mattered very little.
- Pattered They pattered and shuffled along all the faster.
- Quartered To the common people they leave little or nothing, though their taxes be greater than they ought to be; nor do they take any care to restrain the licentiousness of their soldiers, who are constantly quartered throughout the country without paying anything, and commit all manner of excesses and insolencies, as everybody knows; for, not contented with the ordinary provisions with which they are supplied, they beat and abuse the poor country people, and force them to bring bread, wine, and other dainties, on purpose for their eating; and if the goodman's wife or daughter happens to be good-looking, his wisest course is to keep her out of their sight.
262 words made from the letters GAHTERED
3 letter words made from GAHTERED:ade, adh, age, are, art, ate, dag, dah, dat, dre, ear, eat, eeg, era, erg, ert, eta, gad, gar, gat, gee, get, hag, hat, het, hrt, rad, rag, rat, red, ret, tad, tag, tar, tea, ted, tee, teg, ter, thd, trh.
5 letter words made from GAHTERED:adger, adree, adret, aegre, agder, agere, agree, ardee, arede, arete, ather, dager, daher, dareh, darge, darth, dearg, death, degar, deger, dehar, dehat, dehra, dereg, derge, detar, deter, detre, dheer, dhere, drage, eader, eager, eagre, eared, earth, eater, eathe, edgar, edger, egert, egret, ehret, erath, ereth, etage, etgar, ether, gader, gaede, gaeth, garet, gater, gedeh, geert, gehad, gehrt, gerad, gerde, gerdt, gerea, gerth, getae, geter, ghate, ghede, grade, graet, grahe, grate, great, greda, grede, greed, greet, greth, hader, hagee, hardt, hared, haret, harte, hated, hater, heard, heare, hearg, heart, hedge, hegar, heger, herad, herda, herdt, herge, heter, radge, radhe, ragde, ragee, raghd, rahed, ratee, reagh, reate, reath, redha, reeth, retag, rethe, rhead, rheda, tadgh, tager, taher, teaed, teare, teera, tegea, tegra, thade, thage, thare, thede, therd, there, thrae, thred, three, trade, tread, treed.
4 letter words made from GAHTERED:aged, dagh, daht, dare, dart, date, dath, deah, dear, deer, degr, deth, dhat, dher, drag, drah, dreg, eade, edah, edeh, edge, eega, ehad, ehre, ered, etah, eter, etre, gahr, garh, gate, gath, gear, gede, gedr, gehe, geht, geta, ghar, ghat, ghee, gher, grad, greh, haeg, hard, hare, hart, hate, head, hear, heat, hede, heed, hege, hera, herd, here, raed, rage, rahd, rahe, rahg, raht, rate, read, reed, reeg, rega, rege, rehe, rehg, rete, reth, rhea, rhee, tadg, taee, tagh, tare, tear, tegh, tehr, tera, thea, thed, thge, trad, tree.