What is the correct spelling for GAIA?
This word (Gaia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GAIA
- gaea Thus came into being the two first great primeval deities of the Greeks, Uranus and Ge or Gaea.
- gaga Gaga, Assyrian pantheon, 188; minor god, 234; Anshar's messenger to Tiamat, 423; a foreign deity, 238, 644.
- gain Every minute we gain is worth ten thousand dollars."
- gait Why, if you'll believe it they wuz goin' at such a gallopin' prancin' gait that the feet of one of their horses never touched the ground, all four of his feet wuz gallopin' through the air.
- gala Listen, I wish to dress up for to-day's ceremony, and don my gala uniform.
- Gaza The next place he sat down before was Gaza, one of the largest cities of Syria, where this accident befell him.
- Gail "I never knew a word about it until Peace told me a minute ago," Gail protested.
- GAMA Why so long, Tan Gama?