What is the correct spelling for GAIDING?
This word (Gaiding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAIDING
- gilding In the midst of their architectural splendor-while their rooms are refulgent with gilding and plate-glass; while their mantle-pieces sparkle with or-molu clocks; or their tables are decorated with vases, and artificial flowers of the most exquisite workmanship-and while their carpets and curtains betray occasionally all the voluptuousness of eastern pomp ...
- goading Even with them I began with the chafed spirit that had been goading me on all day; but when I listened to the calm and sad manner in which they replied; that it was annoying, but it was light, very light, compared with the scenes through which they and all their friends had passed, I was ashamed of my petulance.
- Aiding The Duke of Lerma answered with a sneer that the Most Christian King had too greatly obliged his Most Catholic Majesty by sustaining his subjects in their rebellion and by aiding them to make their truce to hope now that Conde would be sent back.
- Carding Day after day, however, one may see the carding, spinning and weaving processes in the Hopi House at El Tovar, where a little colony of Navahos is maintained.
- Gadding For about a year I led outwardly the life of a man of the world, but enormous labors lay beneath the surface of gadding about, and eager efforts to attach myself to influential kinsmen, or to people likely to be useful to us.
- Gaining Shall I betray the moon, when I am sure of gaining nothing thereby save to dim the warm light of the sun?"
- Girding To see the splendid ruin reared on its great rock, dark against sea and sky, was thrilling as a vision of an old wounded knight girding his strength for a last stand.
- gating Preterm birth: Regardless of birth weight or weeks of gestation, premature birth induces persistent deleterious effects on pre-attentional (arousal and sleep-wake abnormalities), attentional (reaction time and sensory gating), and cortical mechanisms throughout development.
53 words made from the letters GAIDING
5 letter words made from GAIDING:aging, aidin, daini, dangi, diani, digga, dinga, gaini, gandi, gangi, giang, gigan, gigia, ginga, iding, inadi, india, iniad, nigga.
4 letter words made from GAIDING:agni, dagg, dagi, ding, gagn, gain, gand, gang, gign, iing, inga, ingi, nagi, nidi, nigg.
3 letter words made from GAIDING:aid, ain, ani, dag, dia, dig, din, dna, gad, gag, gig, gin, ida, iga, igd, igg, nad, nag, nig.