What is the correct spelling for GAIND?
This word (Gaind) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GAIND
- cain Cain, who had watched all that passed between the other two vessels, and had been prepared to slip off at a moment's warning, as soon as the gun was fired at the other schooner, had wore round and made all sail on a wind. Written in the book of tubold Cain A long black over coat will show no stain – Sins of My Father by Tom Waits
- candy When men say I'm sweet as candy As around in a dance we whirl, It goes to my head like brandy, I enjoy being a girl! – I Enjoy Being a Girl by Unknown Author
- gain He then firmly resolved to make an attempt to gain his freedom by flight.
- gainer It is true, the evil Nature will be destroyed by it; but by the destruction thereof you can be no loser, but very much a gainer.
- gait He came after her with hastened gait, Bible still in hand.
- gander "They're going to have the gander-pulling now," exclaimed Bob, who had come with Susy to join the group.
- gaunt A gaunt beast bolder than the others, and evidently the leader of the pack, bounded forward until he was only a few yards from the last sled.
- giant He has the courage of a hero and the strength of a giant.
- gin Thomas went back to his coals, and the Vicar went home to his wife and his gin and water.
- gird Now I do not say all of these things of the Catholic phase of the religious problem in Latin-America for the purpose of recommending that we should gird ourselves for a polemical mission to these countries.
- gland The reader has perhaps remarked above that he speaks of the soul as having her chief seat in the pineal gland.
- And And what am I to do?