What is the correct spelling for GAIR?
This word (Gair) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAIR
- air That letter had an air about it. And she met with a youth of gentle air, With the light of the sunshine on his hair. – Two Songs by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- fair Is not that only fair ?"
- gain We will whip the enemy, but gain no fruits of victory. God knows, I have so much to gain From the harvester of hearts From the harvester of pain – Harvester of Hearts by Rufus Wainwright
- gait Only in his mouth and eyes, his gait , and most of all his voice, even a child could know and feel that here was no ditch-labourer.
- gar Dieselb mein Lieb ist gar erloschen Vnd hat im hertzen mir aussdroschen.
- hair I wouldn't hurt a hair of your head.
- lair He has traced the coiners to their lair , and that is enough glory for him.
- pair The pair looked as though they had made a night of it.
- Gail Was it quite courteous, my dear, he asked gently, but with a certain firmness, to leave Gail that way?