What is the correct spelling for GAIT?
This word (Gait) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAIT
- bait Did you put on a good bait ?
- gain As Maurice, to gain two bishoprics, and perhaps later the Elector's hat, abandoned his coreligionists, his cousin and his father-in-law, he would also desert him if his own advantage prompted him to do so. The lofty innocence that it has slain, Were we not born in the peasant's cot Where men forgive if the belly gain? More dread the life that we live, – Three Marching Songs by William Butler Yeats
- gait Hanford Weston passed, with long, slouching gait , hands in his trousers pockets, and a frightened, hasty, sideways glance toward the lights of the house beyond.
- gatt Ian Duncan as Brutus, Senator and friend of Caesar who is the most famous for turning on Caesar and participating in his murder Jay Rodan as Mark Antony, a cousin, friend, and military commander of Caesar who would eventually get revenge on Caesar’s murderers Christian Kohlund as Lepidus, Caesars best supporter in the Senate who allied with Mark Antony after his murder David Foxxe as Pothinus, regent of King Ptolemy XIII Anna Cachia as Atilia, wife of Cato and mother of Marcus Cato Christopher Ettridge as Apollonius Molon, Greek philosopher and teacher Colin Maher as Casca, Senator who was actually the first man to stab Caesar Brendan Hooper as Bibulus, son in-law to Cato who fought against Caesar in the war John Suda as Tillius, Senator and assassin of Caesar Chris Gatt as Ligarius, Senator and conspirator Clive Merrison as Catullus Denys Hawthorne as Spurinna, soothsayer who warned Caesar of the Ides of March
- grit He clenched his hands and grit his teeth.
- wait Wait until you've worked your way in a bit.
- Git He's comin', I know it, an' I'll git him-plumb."
- Gail In fact, having enthroned Gail at the table, they were making a frolic of the whole thing.
- Gaits The natives are very dark and swarthy, and have rather a yellow tinge in their complexions than red; have large heads and huge, broad, flat, stolid faces, long bodies, short, ill-shaped legs, and ungainly gaits.