What is the correct spelling for GAKE?
This word (Gake) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAKE
- bake Put in a baking-pan and bake in a hot oven until the bacon is crisp.
- cake You know, that doesn't smell like cake burning.
- fake The country that the city speaks of is a fake country that is under the influence of the city.
- gage It told Mr. Gage that the writer would call on him inside forty-eight hours."
- gale Mr. Gale of New York had arrived.
- game "Oh, yes," he replied, "the game comes in here every night.
- gape They stretch their necks and gape , eat nothing, and die in a few days.
- gate She was not at the gate .
- gaze But the moment his gaze met hers she knew that his thoughts were all for her and her trouble.
- hake It is said to be the best hake grounds in this vicinity.
- lake We are only just now beginning to climb a little, and you see we are some distance from the station and the station is some distance from the lake ."
- make And what make is it?
- rake This artillery was planted in a position to rake the narrow road upon which Kilpatrick was advancing.
- sake Speak up, for Heaven's sake !"
- take May I take it with me?
- wake Have a drink, old man, to wake you up?
- Gave Hay only gave 1s.
- Jake "They come an' go, an' lately they're most comin'," replied Jake .