What is the correct spelling for GALERY?
This word (Galery) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GALERY
- celery 30. Equal parts of minced ham and celery mixed with mayonnaise.
- gale "I fear that it is not merely a passing gale ; but still, if we can keep the brig on a wind, we'll try and do it," I said.
- galen Galen got out and shoveled ahead while I drove, resting the horses after each plunge.
- galena And when we get through we plot another curve and call it, for example, a "platinum-galena characteristic."
- galleria The Burlington Arcade was the successful prototype for larger glazed shopping arcades, beginning with the Saint-Hubert Gallery in Brussels and The Passage in St Petersburg, the first of Europes grand arcades, to the Galleria Umberto I in Naples or the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II in Milan.
- gallery All this I noticed somewhat of, even from the gallery , though he was all a-sweat with his exercise.
- galley "No. My bell rang in the room back of the galley , where Williams slept.
- galore Lizer certainly acted upon this principle, as a photo of her, which had been taken by a travelling artist, bore evidence that for the occasion she had arrayed herself in two pairs of ill-fitting cuffs, Peter's watch and chain, strings, jackets, flowers, and other gewgaws galore .
- gary He was telling Owl about Kiersten, how she wouldn't take him seriously, her smile always for Gary -star everything.
- glare You see, they had a right to glare ...."
- glory But Glory Goldie could stand no more.
- malory The Courteous Knight, and Other Tales from Spenser and Malory .
- salary Green promises to get you appointed Secretary of the Food Commission, which is the next best thing, and will give you a good salary for a time."
- Garry But I've been in a certain position around these parts, Don-Garry.
- Valery It was concluded, in point of fact, that Edward and his troops, not being able to cross the Somme, would find themselves hemmed in between the French army and the strong places of Abbeville, St. Valery , and Le Crotoi, in the most evil case and perilous position possible.
- gales Despite constant ill-health and frequent gales , Nelson clung to Toulon.
102 words made from the letters GALERY
4 letter words made from GALERY:aery, arey, aryl, ayer, ayre, ealy, earl, egly, elya, eral, erya, eyra, gael, gale, galy, gary, gayl, gear, glay, gray, grey, gyal, gyel, gyre, laye, layr, lear, lega, lery, lger, lyga, lyra, lyre, rage, rale, rayl, real, reay, rega, rely, ryle, yale, year, ygal.
3 letter words made from GALERY:age, ale, are, ayr, ear, era, erg, gal, gar, gay, gel, lag, lay, lea, leg, ler, ley, lye, rag, ray, rya, rye, yea.
5 letter words made from GALERY:agler, alery, alger, argel, argle, argyl, aygre, ayler, eagly, early, elarg, elgar, galer, garel, gayer, geral, glare, glary, glera, grael, gyral, lager, large, layer, leary, leray, lyrae, ragel, ragle, rayle, realy, regal, regla, relay, rgyal.