What is the correct spelling for GALLA?
This word (Galla) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GALLA
- call Queen of wytches, hear my call Come to earth to save us all – Rune by Inkubus Sukkubus
- gal Are you sure, Poll, it ain't a copper in plain clothes come about that gal?
- gala But I yearn to cast aside my sable robes of prophesy and emerge from my room in gala garments.
- gale We embarked quickly in our boat before the Wavira had collected themselves, and headed south against a strong gale, which came driving down on us from the south-west.
- gall I stooped and kissed her, and if she shrank from the touch of my trembling lips, or the contact of my hideous face with her fair cheek, at least she felt none of the burning bitterness which seemed to turn my very heart to gall, and the caress of my hungry lips into a sting.
- galley Why didn't these galley panels go out for drop hammer?
- gaul When Caesar came out of Gaul to Lucca, a great many went thither from Rome to meet him.
- are taken
- being alive with
- blow one cork
- putting john henry on
- putting kibosh on