What is the correct spelling for GALLARY?
This word (Gallary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GALLARY
- calgary In the meantime, Margaret's my wife's sister from Calgary .
- calla A poor relation of the stately calla lily one knows Jack to be at a glance, her lovely white robe corresponding to his striped pulpit, her bright yellow spadix to his sleek reverence.
- caller She can get nae rest without you; and the vile, roaring get which ye sae lately made a Christian o', took a taste o' the caller air this morning at the top o' Sergeant Pagan's sword.
- calvary On the third side, that of the altar, he did the Passion of Christ, who is going up from Jerusalem with the cross on His shoulder, and proceeds to Mount Calvary , followed by a throng of people, where He is seen raised on the cross between the thieves, together with the other incidents of that story.
- capillary By regulating the rate of drawing and the length of tube heated, the desired length and diameter of capillary may be obtained.
- cavalry Solomon not only imposed on the tribes the maintenance of his standing troops, the cavalry and the chariots, he also demanded that they should support the court by contributions in kind.
- collar 8. Why is the collar -bone more likely to be broken than some of the other bones?
- gaily "But we were bound to go somewhere, my dear fellow," she gaily answered.
- gala But brides and bridegrooms cannot walk on their wedding-days in all their gala garments, though it be but a few hundred yards.
- gall With different antecedents he might have profited by the yoke, but as things stood it could but gall him.
- gallery Will started and stared towards the mouth of the gallery , but he did not answer.
- galley Without pausing, he went on into the cavern, along the rock ledge, to step at last upon the deck of the black galley .
- galloway But for Althea, and for Althea alone, she entertained a curious, indulgent affection, and every now and then Althea went to spend a week or so in Galloway , where she contrived to obtain considerable amusement.
- galore In "The Bride Elect," he gave us marches-shall we say "galore"?
- gary George Gary , who was then closing the Methodist Mission in Oregon and disposing of its property, in a letter to Dr. McLoughlin offered to sell back these lots and block given to the Mission by Dr. McLoughlin, with the improvements thereon, excluding the two lots given by Dr. McLoughlin in 1840 on which the Methodist Church was built.
- glare The morning was brilliant with sunlight, and the glare of the snow hurt his eyes.
- glory But though still young, he had finished his course, and went to receive the crown of glory .
- gully While we were near Camp Palmer, our advance picket post was about five miles from camp, at a place called Deep Gully ; and it was usual for the officer of the day after guard mount, to march his guard under command of the Sergeant, to Deep Gully , in columns of fours.
- Clare Clare sang a little Irish air.
- Mallory Oh, wouldn't that please Mallory ?
- Clara "Now leave us, Clara ," he said.
- Gallo Bonaparte had all along clearly perceived that Gallo and Meerweldt were not furnished with adequate powers.
- galls 0.10 Lime-water, 5 galls ...................
69 words made from the letters GALLARY
3 letter words made from GALLARY:aar, aga, ala, all, ara, ayr, gal, gar, gay, lag, lay, rag, ray, rya.
4 letter words made from GALLARY:agal, agar, agra, alar, alay, alga, ally, aryl, ayar, gaal, gala, gall, galy, gary, gaya, gayl, glay, gray, gyal, gyll, laga, laya, layl, layr, llay, llyr, lyga, lyra, raag, rall, rayl, rlly, ryll, yaga, yall, ygal.
5 letter words made from GALLARY:alary, algal, allar, allay, argal, argyl, galyl, garay, gayal, glary, grall, gyral, larga, layar, llyra, rally, rgyal, ryall, yalla.