What is the correct spelling for GALLIN?
This word (Gallin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GALLIN
- allen I hate it, Milly Allen ; let's run away!
- calling So I by coach home, calling at my Lord's, but he not within.
- calvin The Independent Puritans were those Protestants who had fled from Mary's Catholic reign to the continent, where they were persuaded to the ideas of John Calvin of Geneva.
- falling No, he's falling again-ah!"
- gain That which she might gain was so much!
- galleon With her own hands her majesty put on her neck a string of the largest pearls found in the galleon , valued at twenty thousand ducats, and a diamond ring on her finger worth six thousand crowns.
- gallic If the great look for safety in the services they render to this Gallic cause, it is to be foolish even above the weight of privilege allowed to wealth.
- galling To be treated in this contemptuous way was galling , and roused his spite.
- Allan "I wonder what has become of Allan Ruthven," said Marian.
50 words made from the letters GALLIN
4 letter words made from GALLIN:agni, anil, gain, gall, gila, gill, glan, glia, gnal, ilna, inga, lagi, lail, ling, nagi, nagl, nail.
3 letter words made from GALLIN:ail, ain, ali, all, ani, gal, gin, iga, ill, lag, lan, lin, nag, nig, nil.
5 letter words made from GALLIN:algin, align, aling, galli, gilan, gilla, glial, glina, ilang, illan, inall, laing, lalin, langi, ligan, lliga, naill, nilla.