What is the correct spelling for GALOPPING?
This word (Galopping) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GALOPPING
- clapping There followed the sound as of the clapping of hands upon someone's shoulders.
- clipping She was in front of the house clipping her roses.
- flapping A gust of wind, flapping the skirts of his coat rudely, seemed to shove him forward, as if impatient of his indecision, but he planted his feet firmly, and continued to gape uncertainly up at the sign posts.
- galling The reproach, though cruel, was true, and what reproach more galling could be uttered to an unmarried girl such as was Alice Vavasor?
- galloping To see these exquisitely graceful deer galloping across the plains is a sight never to be forgotten: it is the nearest thing to flying.
- gaping We were directed by a couple of gaping women on the borders of the little city, who didn't quite understand our mission.
- gulping A tallow dip threw its flare on the abate's big aquiline face as he sat opposite Odo, gulping the hastily prepared frittura and the thick purple wine in its wicker flask.
- lapping Lapping was not enough for this infant.
- looping This process is repeated again and again, and each time the outer ends of the line bend upstream, gradually looping in toward the trap.
- Capping Spode was on the point of capping it with a better story, when his host began to talk about Beethoven.
- Flopping "You haven't got a big chunk of a head, either, and flopping, fuzzy ears, and, above all, Alfred, you ain't dead stuck on yourself.
- Lopping The reviews of America contain some good clear-headed articles; but I sought in vain for the playful vivacity and the keenly-cutting satire, whose sharp edge, however painful to the patient, is of such high utility in lopping off the excrescences of bad taste, and levelling to its native clay the heavy growth of dulness.
- Loping Of a sudden, loping easily over the frost-bound prairie and following the winding trail of a cowpath, appeared the approaching figure of a horse and rider.
- Slapping Cheer up, old man, he cried, slapping Morris on the shoulder, what's the matter?
- Slopping As he entered the hotel, a woman on her hands and knees, slopping a wet cloth over the black and white marble floor of the office, looked up at him, and moved her bucket of dirty water to let him pass.
- Plopping My agent is supposed- She'd picked up the phone and was plopping back onto the couch.
265 words made from the letters GALOPPING
5 letter words made from GALOPPING:aging, aglio, agong, algin, align, aling, along, aloni, angio, anglo, angol, anigo, apion, aplin, aplon, appli, applo, galgo, galip, galon, gangi, gaoli, gapon, giang, giano, gigan, gigon, gilan, ginga, gipon, gippo, glina, gling, glion, glipa, gloag, gogan, goian, going, golap, golgi, golia, golin, gonal, gonia, gonpa, igapo, ilang, ilpap, ional, ippon, lagon, laing, laino, langi, lango, lanio, lapin, lappi, ligan, ligao, ligon, lingg, lingo, lipan, lippa, logan, logia, login, logna, loing, longa, loppa, ngaio, ngola, nigga, nippo, nogai, nopal, oggin, olian, onlap, opina, oping, oppal, paggi, pagil, pagni, pagon, paign, paino, paion, palgn, palio, palni, pangi, pango, paoli, paoni, papin, papio, pgnig, piang, piano, pilao, pinga, pingo, pinol, piola, piong, pipal, plain, plani, plano, pling, plong, poggi, poing, polan, polin, ponga.
4 letter words made from GALOPPING:agio, agni, agno, agog, anil, anio, anol, aoli, gagn, gain, gaio, gang, gaol, gaon, gigl, gign, gigo, gila, gilg, gilo, gion, gipn, gipp, glan, glia, gnal, goal, goan, goga, gogi, gogl, goil, gona, gong, iago, iggo, igno, igon, ilgo, ilna, ilpo, inga, inlo, inoa, iong, ippg, lagg, lagi, lago, laon, lapi, lapp, liao, ling, lino, lion, loan, loga, loin, long, nagi, nagl, nail, ngap, ngog, ngoi, nigg, nipa, nipl, nogg, noli, ogan, ogin, olai, olig, opal, pago, pail, pain, paio, pang, pano, paon, ping, pion, pipa, plai, plan, plog, plon, plop, pogi, poin, pong, pplo.
3 letter words made from GALOPPING:ago, ail, ain, ali, alp, ani, gag, gal, gap, gig, gin, gnp, goa, gop, iga, igg, ilo, ion, ipo, lag, lan, lao, lap, lin, lip, log, lop, lpn, nag, nap, nig, nil, nip, nlp, nog, oil, ola, pal, pan, pap, pia, pig, pin, pip, poa, poi, pol, pop, ppi.