What is the correct spelling for GAMBIER?
This word (Gambier) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAMBIER
- amber But the latter held him firmly while their countryman, Saturninus, took from his tunic a similar amber vial and placed it beside the first one.
- camber There was enough fore-and-aft camber in the flat bottom so that, if the boat was not carrying much weight, the heel of her straight and upright stem was an inch or two above the water.
- cumber So when Taffy grew to need a room of his own, and his father's books to cumber the very stairs of the gate-house, the money which Humility and her mother made by their lace-work, and which arrived always by post, came very handy for the rent which the clerk asked for his upper chamber.
- gambia Then most of my comrades went off to the Portuguese factories near Gambia , and I went to Cape Coast Castle, and got passage for, England, where I arrived in September.
- gambian It replaced the Gambian pound at a rate of 1 pound = 5 dalasis, i.
- gambit But that seemed so abnormal, he felt forced to fall back on the theory that her declaration had been nothing more than a minor gambit in whatever game she was playing, and that consequently she bore no malice because of its failure.
- gamble I'll gamble you haven't been disappointed in her.
- gambler Strange to say Ragstock was a good business man as well as a cool gambler .
- Gabbier "Gabbier and more annoying," said Dr. Kalmar, but he didn't elaborate and the man, with the courtesy of the frontier, did not pry for an explanation.
- Comber He would be drowned in the strait; savage old Karaitch would shoot him with a gun; he would be blown out to sea like Mr. Pettibone the beach-comber.
- gamer It is a much bolder-feeding and gamer fish than the common carp, and is just as easy to introduce.
- gamier The rooms are decorated by several French painters of note, and the whole interior is designed by the famous architect Gamier , to as little effect of beauty as could well be.
181 words made from the letters GAMBIER
5 letter words made from GAMBIER:aberg, abrim, aegir, amber, ameri, argei, armie, bager, bagie, bagir, bagre, baier, baire, bamir, barge, begam, begar, berga, beria, bgmea, biega, bigae, biram, birge, braem, brage, bragi, braig, bream, brega, brieg, briem, briga, egami, eibar, embia, erbia, ergma, gaber, gambe, gamer, garbi, garib, gebir, gemba, gerba, grabe, graem, graib, greim, grieb, grima, grime, iarge, ibeam, igber, image, imreg, mabie, mager, magri, maige, mareb, marei, marge, marib, mbare, mbira, merab, merga, miera, mirab, mirae, rabei, ramie, rebag, regmi, reima, rgime, riage, rimba.
3 letter words made from GAMBIER:abm, age, aim, air, amb, arb, are, arm, bag, bai, bar, beg, big, bmr, bra, ear, emg, era, erg, gab, gar, geb, gem, gib, iga, ige, igm, ira, ire, mag, mar, mba, meg, mei, mri, rag, ram, rbi, reb, rem, rib, rig, rim.
4 letter words made from GAMBIER:aire, ambi, amir, baig, bami, bare, bari, barm, beag, beam, bear, beig, beim, bema, berg, bier, brag, brem, brie, brig, brim, egba, egri, eira, emir, game, garb, gari, gear, geib, germ, giba, gibe, grab, gram, grim, iamb, imae, imar, mabi, magi, mare, mari, mbar, meir, mire, mreb, rabe, rage, ragi, raie, ream, rega, riem, riga, rima, rime.