What is the correct spelling for GAMEL?
This word (Gamel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAMEL
- camel There, that's fifty paces; down you go, you ugly beasts," and he bumped his camel viciously on the head with the butt of his rifle.
- gael I'd like to meet that lad in some quite place like th' Clan-na-Gael picnic on th' fifteenth iv August, some place where we'd have fair play.
- game I've shot big game , the Lord forgive me, and found big pleasure in doing it.
- gamely The gallant Caulfield Cup winner responded gamely and was soon at the Derby winner's quarters.
- gavel I had fashioned for me also a gavel in the shape of a sleeping seal, made of fossil ivory from the Little Diomedes.
- Gamed There never was a set of owners shell-gamed like them that had the Croix d'Or!
- games Ma took the announcement like a death blow, for it meant the end of all her dreams, all her joyous games of "pretend."
- Jamal Jamal Matari, one of the historians of Al-Madinah, relates that the flames, which destroyed the stones, spared the trees; and he asserts that some men, sent by the governor to inspect the fire, felt no heat; also that the feathers of an arrow shot into it were burned whilst the shaft remained whole.
- gamer He was like a gamer who risks all on a single throw, and his stake was to be the dowry of his bride, the game a tilt with the forces of the Borgia.