What is the correct spelling for GAMEPLANNING?
This word (Gameplanning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GAMEPLANNING
- campaigning The gentry from Spain, Italy, the south of Europe, Catholic Germany, had clustered about Spinola at Brussels, to learn the art of war in his constant campaigning against Maurice.
- companion She nodded, and her companion gave a low, incredulous whistle.
- compelling She had not for an instant taken her gaze from me; and so strange were her eyes, so compelling, that I seemed unable to move or speak.
- compiling But, besides this, he had been engaged for twenty years upon a history of the Church, in compiling which he believed he was doing a work of the highest importance to mankind; so that it appeared to him a duty to expend, from time to time, a certain amount of money in order to procure such books, old and new, as were necessary for his studies.
- complain Le de Spencer fiercely half drew his sword; "Sir, this insult-" "Must be put up with," cried Wallace, interrupting him, and motioning Edwin to lay his hand on the sword; "you have insulted the nation to which you were sent on a peaceful errand; and having thus invited the resentment of every chief here present, you cannot justly complain against their indignation.
- complainant The chronic complainant is a pessimistic partner and a peevish adversary.