What is the correct spelling for GANDMA?
This word (Gandma) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GANDMA
- bantam Giles, surnamed the Bantam , on account of some forgotten sally of his youth or infancy, moved and looked elephantine.
- canada They got no track of them until they heard from them in Canada .
- candida Candida Maria de Jesus (1845–1912), Spanish nun and saint
- candor Hazel looked half stupidly in her face for a moment; then, with a candor which was part of his character, replied, doggedly, "Yes, the man who wrote that letter loves you."
- candy She bought a ticket from them, and Sue and Bunny each bought a penny's worth of candy .
- gander Almira Jane looked at the gander critically, and cut the string that bound the gray goose's legs, before she made any reply.
- gandhi Previously the English term "passive resistance" had been used, but Gandhi tells us that when he discovered that among Europeans, "it was supposed to be a weapon of the weak, that it could be characterized by hatred and that it could finally manifest itself as violence," he was forced to find a new word to carry his idea.
- ganders It is composed of as many families as there are ganders , and if the pasture is large, these families will remain separate a great deal of the time.
37 words made from the letters GANDMA
3 letter words made from GANDMA:ada, aga, ana, dag, dam, dna, gad, mad, mag, man, nad, nag.
4 letter words made from GANDMA:adam, agda, anga, dama, damn, dana, gaan, gand, maan, nada, naga.
5 letter words made from GANDMA:adman, agdam, amang, andam, angad, dagan, danga, gaman, madan, manag, manda, manga, nagda, nagma.