What is the correct spelling for GANE'S?
This word (Gane's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GANE'S
- gates We got big ol', big gold gates We got big ol', big gold, nickel plates – Behind Gates by e-40
- gayness We paint arrows not so much for gayness , as to preserve them against moisture, to aid in finding them when lost, and to distinguish one man's shaft from another's.
- Canes We therefore have one of these canes, with its laterals, on each side of the vine.
- Canoes The canoes are sometimes more than fifty feet in length, and are each capable of containing twelve or fifteen natives.
- games Let's not play games , O.K.?
- Gaines "I wish I hadn't answered Miss Gaines ," she confided to Miriam as they were leaving the dining room.
- Agnes 15. Agnes Stampelove gives the lord 2s.
- Gains I had then been taken in the act by one of the gamesters, and my unjust gains had been very properly taken from me.
- banes I dinna mean the banes , ye ken, mem; only the skin.
- gales The next day brought a fearful storm, with gales and sleet and driving rain and the temperature dropped many degrees.
- gapes 17. A fool gapes when to a house he comes, to himself mutters or is silent; but all at once, if he gets drink, then is the man's mind displayed.
45 words made from the letters GANE'S
3 letter words made from GANE'S:'an, 'as, 'en, 'ne, 'sa, a's, age, ane, ans, e's, g's, gas, gen, n's, nag, sag, sea, sen.
5 letter words made from GANE'S:'ange, 'anse, age's, anges, egans, ganes, genas, saeng, sagen, sange, seang, segan.
4 letter words made from GANE'S:'san, ages, eang, egna, esna, gaen, gean, gens, nags, nega, ngae, sage, sane, sang, snag.