What is the correct spelling for GANING?
This word (Ganing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GANING
- awning The sun poured down his ardent rays, and but for the awning of boughs that the Malays had cut and spread over her head, the heat to the rescued girl would have been unbearable.
- canine The complexion was of a dark olive colour; the teeth were strong and white, and the canine teeth protruded over the lower lip when the mouth was closed.
- gain I rob you and I slaughter you, your downfall is my gain And still you play the sycophant and revel in you pain – Orgasmatron by motorhead
- gang I'm afraid father is actually mixed up with Sebastian's gang, or is about to be."
- gaping "Chum," observed Ferris, gaping after it.
- going How are you going?
- groaning He stretched out his hand, and suddenly the fighting was stayed and a silence fell upon the place, even the wounded ceased from their groaning.
- Gleaning When this work was finished and there was nothing further for me to do, I went gleaning with my mother.
- Gunning But now apparently Gunning gave some sign, which Bradden then interpreted to the men outside.
- beginning buds
- beginning business
- being crazy over
- being created