What is the correct spelling for GANIST?
This word (Ganist) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GANIST
- canoeist The past season has more than proved it; but, as I may be a little exceptional, I leave myself out of the question and have ordered my next canoe on lines and dimensions that, in my judgment, will be found nearly perfect for the average canoeist of 150 to 160 pounds.
- gainsay I can't gainsay that.
- gannet Gannet now pledged his word to the poor fellow's recovery, and the earl's particular friends arrived, and the countess entertained them.
- gaunt The figure was tall and gaunt , and shrouded from head to foot in the habiliments of the grave.
- giant "Best of them I love two: one a laughing giant who loved me three hundred years ago, and the other a little London boy with large eyes of velvet, who mid all the gloom of your great city saw and loved my face, as none had seen and loved it since she of Mitylene.
- gist There was something slightly unnatural in this prompt solution of so complicated a difficulty, and it had the effect of making Amherst ask himself what, to produce such a result, must have been the gist of her communication to Mr. Langhope.
- grist We merely know that here stood one of the grist mills of the early pioneers, a mill to which the neighbors brought their corn in sacks, perchance upon their shoulders, and after the wheel had turned and the grist was ground, carried the meal off in the same way.
- inst I accordingly turned to my desk, wrote to Tom, telling him to expect me on the 24th inst .
- organist The groom must call on the rector or clergyman, see the organist , and make what arrangements the bride pleases, but, we repeat, all expenses, excepting the fee to the clergyman, are borne by the bride's family.
- pianist At last the celebrated pianist Tausig suggested an appeal to the admirers of the new music throughout the world for means to carry out the composer's great idea, viz.
- Against That's what you're going up against.
- Gainsaid The logic is correct, and in any business or manufacture could not be gainsaid.
- Monist For the realization of this purpose, the Open Court Company publishes two periodicals, The Monist , a quarterly magazine devoted to the philosophy of science, and The Open Court, an illustrated monthly devoted to the science of religion and the religion of science.
- Gaines Not as many, I should say, as you have in Fort Gaines .
- Gains This was pronounced charming of me, and I amused everybody till supper-time, without any great losses or gains on either side.
- Janis Janis breathed out and her taut body relaxed.
- garnets The snow crystals break the white light into all the prismatic colors,-rubies and garnets , emeralds and sapphires, topaz and amethyst, all sparkle in the brilliant light.
92 words made from the letters GANIST
5 letter words made from GANIST:agins, aints, angst, asing, astin, ating, gaint, ganis, gatis, giant, ginas, gnast, gnats, ignat, insta, isang, ngati, ngsit, nisga, ntags, saing, saint, sangi, santi, satin, siang, sigan, sinag, sinta, staig, stain, sting, taigs, taing, tangi, tangs, tiang, tinag, tinga, tings, tsagi, tsang, tsing.
4 letter words made from GANIST:agni, anti, asin, gain, gait, gati, gist, gnat, inga, ings, inst, nagi, nags, nast, nits, sang, sant, sian, sign, sing, sita, snag, snit, stag, tags, taig, tang, tian, ting.
3 letter words made from GANIST:ain, ani, ans, ant, gas, gat, gin, iga, nag, nig, nit, sag, sat, sin, sit, tag, tai, tan, tia, tin.