What is the correct spelling for GANNY?
This word (Ganny) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GANNY
- canny "He was a canny , canny Scot, although brought up in America.
- fanny I wish Aunt Fanny knew me.
- gain It might be a gain or it might be a loss; they could not tell until the time came for settlement.
- granny Some of these days, by granny , he'll wisht he'd took my advice!
- gunny At half past eleven the gale greatly abated, and by this time the carpenter had stopped the leak, by using all the gunny bags and blankets that could be found; the damage was occasioned by the masts beating under her counter.
- jenny A secret that Jenny Wren won't tell?
- nanny The day you left, Nanny was found resting herself and chewing her little cud on the middle of Tad's bed, but now she's gone!
- Kenny "Kenny, dear boy, don't misunderstand.
- Lanny You brought him here-you, Lanny , you are the one to explain.
- Jinny "I don't think so, Jinny .