What is the correct spelling for GARANTUAN?
This word (Garantuan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GARANTUAN
- gargantuan The next moment a portly figure appeared in one of the doorways under the verandah, clad precisely like the ostler, save for the gorgeous scarlet kerchief round the gargantuan neck, whilst another, equally bright in hue, peeped out of the pocket of the blouse.
- granada It should have been Granada , or Bagdad, or Florence!
- grand "I used to think it grand , and now it all seems nothing.
- grandaunt "An' ye'll be the fool to take it," Aunt Winnie had said when he brought the news home to the little attic rooms where she did tailor's finishing, and took care of Dan as well as a crippled old grandaunt could.
- granddad By the tallest shaft in the place, designated by Stellar Bahrr as "Granddad Poser's monniment," she sat down in the shade of the biggest trees, and looked out at New Eden in its Sabbath-afternoon nap; at the winding Sage Brush and the green and yellow fields, and black hedgerows, and rolling prairies, with purple-shadowed draws and pale-brown swells, and groves about distant farmhouses.
- grandma I love you, grandpa and grandma , very dearly, and am very happy with you here; but I love my father too, and I never see him, except just for a little while, when he comes home on leave, and it would be lovely to be with him all the time for three whole years.
- grandpa Grandpa Durham put him through college.
- grandson Casimir-Perier, grandson of Louis-Philippe's great minister, obviously represented the Moderates, most of whom tried in all sincerity to carry out the esprit nouveau and a policy of good-will toward the Catholic Church.
- granite The floor was composed of blocks-or perhaps only faced with layers of red granite ; the walls showed a surface of smooth plaster.
- grant "Grant, do something for me.
- granted When the doctor got into the cab and shut the door himself, he took too much for granted .
- grantee Whereupon the grantee of Widewood good-naturedly, as well as more wisely, "took up" near the Suez tract the sixty acres which eventually became Rosemont.
- grenadian The grant itself is contested by the New Grenadian government.
- grunt Those times when he did speak, so extravagant were his grunt and gesture that much was lost.
- grunting What she was not prepared for was to find him on all fours, grunting and rooting about in a pile of papers.
- guarantee There is no warrant in nature for guarantee deeds to such estates.
- guaranteed Where else upon earth, at that day, was there half so much liberty as was thus guaranteed ?
- guarantor The United States Navy is the surest guarantor of peace which this country possesses.
- guaranty The man looks every inch a gentleman; his face alone seems a sufficient guaranty of good-breeding and intelligence; but none the less,-and not forgetting that charity thinketh no evil,-we shall do well to wait till we have heard him talk and seen how he will behave, before we put a final label upon him.
- quarantine After the quarantine was over, I stopped nearly a week in the city, while waiting for a steamer that was going to France.
205 words made from the letters GARANTUAN
3 letter words made from GARANTUAN:aar, aga, ana, ant, anu, ara, art, aug, gar, gat, gnu, gun, gur, gut, nag, nan, ngu, nun, nut, rag, rat, rna, rug, run, rut, tag, tan, tar, tau, tug, tun, urn, uta.
5 letter words made from GARANTUAN:aarau, agana, agnar, agran, agura, anana, anant, angan, angar, angat, angra, angua, annar, annua, annur, anuar, anung, anura, arana, arang, arann, argun, artau, aruga, ataru, augat, auran, aurat, autan, gaana, ganar, ganna, ganta, gantu, garat, garua, garut, gatra, gatun, gauna, gaunt, gaura, gnana, gnant, grant, graun, grunt, gruta, guant, gunnr, guran, nagaa, nagan, nagar, nagua, nanua, nanur, naran, naung, naunt, ngana, ngara, ngaru, ngata, nugan, nutan, raaga, ragaa, ragna, ranan, ranat, ranau, ranga, ranta, ratan, ratna, ratua, ruana, ruang, rugta, runan, runga, rutan, taang, taara, tagar, tagua, tanga, tannu, tanur, tarau, targu, tarna, taung, traun, truan, trung, tugra, tunga, tunng, turag, unang, ungar, untar, uraga, urana, urata, utara.
4 letter words made from GARANTUAN:agar, agra, agua, agur, anar, anga, anna, arau, arua, atar, atun, auna, aunt, aura, gaan, ganu, garu, gaun, gaur, gaut, gnat, gnau, gnrn, gran, grau, grut, guan, guar, gunt, gura, guta, naga, narn, naur, ngau, nrna, nuna, nung, nuta, raag, rana, rant, ratu, raun, raut, ruag, ruga, runa, rung, runt, ruta, tang, tara, tarn, taua, trgu, trna, tuna, tung, turn, ugra, urga, urna, utan.