What is the correct spelling for GARBIGE?
This word (Garbige) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GARBIGE
- barge He wouldn't touch him-now-with the end of a barge -pole.
- cabbage Lay the cabbage under the partridges when you send them to table.
- carbide He had no lights as his store of carbide was finished.
- carbine Here he was confined, and a Cossack stationed with his carbine outside as guard.
- gable In the gable we placed furs and instruments.
- gage If more are wanted M'Laughlin's Gage is "rather large, pale yellow, flushed with red, a good cropper, habit erect, compact, vigorous, one of the finest dessert plums."
- garage In this lovely spring weather they strolled about the gardens, peeped into the hotbeds, dropped in aimlessly at the stable or the garage , exchanged odds and ends of observation with the men working around the place.
- garb He returned, leading in Antonio, no longer in his poor scholar's garb , but in the rich dress of a nobleman.
- garbage The door swung open, letting out a long shaft of yellow light for an instant, showing up in sharp silhouette a chair, a table, some garbage , and a startled cat.
- garbed Julia met him at the door, garbed in some dainty white stuff with lace about it, and wearing one rose in her hair, which waved from her forehead and was dressed low upon her neck.
- garble How you garble things, Alix!
- garbo The nearest village to the General's Rock is Casal Garbo .
- gasbag Why hadn't that white-haired gasbag , Mrs. Bilton-Mr. Twist's thoughts were sometimes unjust-joined them sooner?
- gauge And his 12-gauge, all ready, save for the loading, lay across the pit to his right.
- gorge Wheeler looked back up the gorge and solemnly shook his head.
- grieg Chopin, or Grieg , or-?"
- Gabbier An aspect of penitence she had not demanded, but the silly gabbier under a stigma she could not pardon.
- garbs The men were not men of war; their peasant garbs bespoke them men of peace.
- gabbing "I'm gabbing a lot, but I was going to tell you about Bertram Lintell.
- garbing Aunt Patsy was very particular as to the manner of her garbing , and gave them a great deal of trouble.
113 words made from the letters GARBIGE
5 letter words made from GARBIGE:aberg, aegir, argei, bager, bagge, bagie, bagir, bagre, baier, baire, barge, begar, begga, berga, beria, biega, bigae, bigga, bigge, birge, brage, bragg, bragi, braig, brega, brieg, briga, eggar, eibar, erbia, gaber, garbi, gargi, garib, gebir, gerba, gerig, grabe, grage, graib, grega, greig, grieb, grieg, iarge, igber, rabei, rebag, reggi, rgeig, riage.
3 letter words made from GARBIGE:age, air, arb, are, bag, bai, bar, beg, big, bra, ear, egg, era, erg, gab, gag, gar, geb, gib, gig, iga, ige, igg, ira, ire, rag, rbi, reb, rib, rig.
4 letter words made from GARBIGE:aire, baig, bare, bari, beag, bear, begg, beig, berg, bier, brag, brie, brig, egba, egri, eira, gage, garb, gari, gear, gega, gegr, geib, giba, gibe, grab, rabe, rage, ragi, raie, rega, riga.