What is the correct spelling for GARD'S?
This word (Gard's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GARD'S
- cards Lingard sat down with the child on his knees, and Almayer pulled out violently one drawer after another, looking for the cards, as if the fate of the world depended upon his haste.
- cords I found, however, one thing plain enough, that Shepherd had kept up that love for an older English literature, which had been one of the cords to draw us towards each other when we were students together.
- gates Barto Rizzo made her conduct him to Countess Ammiani's gates.
- goods You can pay me the hundred crowns you owe me, for the goods supplied to you at Paris by me.
- Guards 11. "How we go," uttered one of the guards, some fifteen minutes after we had left Dirschau.
- carts Expenses: For ironwork of 8 carts for year and one cart for half the year, 32s.
- bards All this evidence shows that the Charans were a class of Rajput bards.
- CADS We spent the remainder of the evening in the same rollicking way, getting up rows here and there with what we were pleased to call the "cads," and at other times indulging in practical jokes of all kinds, to the annoyance of some passers-by and the injury of others.