What is the correct spelling for GARGADE?
This word (Gargade) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GARGADE
- arcade The priest came to his gate to see Domini off, and directly she had left him she noticed that Androvsky was under the arcade and had been a witness of their parting. Remember the old arcade Blew every dollar that we ever made – Photograph by nickelback
- gadget Bullets blastin, but he had to have it from startin racket Looked at the wound and autographed it The game is graphic, and the classic, in and out of traffic Money stackin, by any means keep your gadget – Don't Disrespect My Mind by baby bash
- gage Amory was just thinking what a gage of intimacy an unembarrassed silence can be when Mr. Strong broke it.
- garbed But when he had forced his way to the threshold, he found it guarded by two pikemen; and glancing back to see if his movements were observed-for he knew that his agitation might have awakened suspicion-he found that the taller of the two whom he had left, the black-garbed man with the hungry face, was watching him a-tiptoe, over the shoulders of the crowd.
- gargle The Gresleys and the Pratts belonged to that large class of our fellow-creatures who, conscious of a genius for adding to the hilarity of our sad planet, discover an irresistible piquancy in putting a woman's hat on a man's head, and in that "verbal romping" which playfully designates a whiskey-and-soda as a gargle, and says "au reservoir" instead of "au revoir."
- gauge I shall consider successively the interests and desires of America, Japan, Russia and China, with an attempt, in each case, to gauge what parts of these various interests and desires are compatible with the welfare of mankind as a whole.
- gorge So, with Wilson at the oars to hold her straight, I took the steering paddle, and we made for the mouth of the gorge.
- gorged Even the vampires who had been gorged upon the treasury were overwhelmed in the general avalanche.
- Argued "Of course it's just his sick fancy, but he is in no condition to be argued with.