What is the correct spelling for GASE?
This word (Gase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GASE
- base How to rock a mic, tear dung the place Rudebwoy juckie jam, nuff gal dey pon base – Run Di Place by Buju Banton
- case I know that I'm a classic case Watch my disenchanted face – Chinese Democracy by guns n' roses
- ease The eye that marks the gliding creature sees How graceful, pride can be, and how majestic, ease, – An Evening Walk, Addressed to a Young Lady by William Wordsworth
- gale She loved that northwest gale ; it was a staunch old friend of hers.
- game "Yes, he had two fellows in the game with him.
- gape Point them to greener, though Journals be guns; To brotherly fields under fatherly skies; Where the savage still primitive learns of a debt He has owed since he drummed on his belly for war; And how for his giving, the more will he get; For trusting his fellows, leave friends round his sons: Till they see, with the gape of a startled surprise, Their adored tyrant-monster a brute to abhor, The sun of their system a father of flies!
- gas She was ready now and turned out the gas .
- gash She saw bare peaks, steep slopes, a tremendous gorge like an ugly gash ; on the far side of the gorge sheer cliffs.
- gasp She could only gasp at him.
- gate We reached the gate , he wished me a pleasant journey, and we parted company.
- gaze When the door opened, he turned slowly and met the cool gaze of-Lucian Davlin!
- vase The worshippers did not raise themselves till Ameni had reached the middle of the court and ascended the steps of the altar, on which the vase with the heart was now placed, and they listened to the slow and solemn accents of the high-priest which sounded clearly through the whole court.
- Gases But the valley, when the red ship had passed, was a place of charred skeleton trees-of gray, swirling ashes, and of embers, here and there, that blew back to life only to be smothered by the gases of the ships that followed in his wake.
- Gave But she asked for help, and I gave it to her, as any man would!