What is the correct spelling for GATAGE?
This word (Gatage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GATAGE
- adage Then, as if in fulfilment of an old adage, no sooner had he entered his flat than another surprise awaited him.
- dotage Moreover, she had with her her mother, almost in her dotage, still stupefied by her husband's tragic death.
- gage No one taking up the gage which Mrs. Bradford thus threw down, the guests said farewell and then went out into the starlight.
- garage Then, keeping a watchful eye on the windows, I advanced towards the garage.
- garbage What should not go into the garbage pail.
- gate To be the Point, therefore, is also to be the Gate.
- gauge I looked at the gauge-glass, and the engineer can hardly have full steam up yet.