What is the correct spelling for GATAWAY?
This word (Gataway) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GATAWAY
- caraway A teaspoonful of caraway seed is sometimes added to Rye Muffins.
- castaway "It'll do splendidly," I said, for I did think the Castaway man would like Greg's letter tremendously.
- cutaway His great chest was rising and falling as though he were engaged in a physical struggle; his perfect-fitting, heavy black Melton cutaway coat, thrown back from the chest, and a low, turned-down, white collar formed the setting for a throat and head that reminded one of a forest monarch at bay on the mountain crag awaiting the coming of the hounds and hunters.
- gateway Just then a farmer rode out into the road from the gateway of a field, and Jack pulled up the pony.
- getaway I had four of the boys waiting there, and my entrance was a signal to them to beat it over and buy enough tobacco to keep the shopkeeper busy while I made a getaway from the dairy-lunch place.
- gateways And the strange and solemn pain did come also unto me through the part-open gateways of my Memory.