What is the correct spelling for GATBSY?
This word (Gatbsy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GATBSY
- gates in a house with cast iron gates, and underneath red candles weights, – Luisa's Bones by Crooked Fingers
- guts You've got no guts Plainday rhythm You've grabbed by the nuts Never breakin' – Life In Bondage by artillery
- gets As it is, Anne gets it all, or if not quite all, nearly all."
- grabs She gets right out and grabs it, along with anything else he's foolish enough to leave within her reach.
- tabs Besides, I've been keeping tabs on the distance we came, measured by paces; and I reckon we just must be near the other end of the island by now.
- stabs One cannot read of the "wandering stabs of remorse" of which he speaks, without thinking of Highland Mary.
- garbs All round the open space the villagers from far and near were gathered, and this mass of spectators in strange garbs, but everything of the freshest and gayest, formed a striking setting for the scene.
- cats My old dog sat at my right hand, and two cats on each side of the table, expecting a bit from my hand as a mark of special favour.
- cabs There were a score of cabs about the entrance of his hotel, and his driver had to wait.
- dabs This she dabs upon the plastic foundation, and continues the apparently rude operation until some twenty or thirty pills of clay are adhering at equal distances.