What is the correct spelling for GATERS?
This word (Gaters) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GATERS
- gates Sheffield paid the man and walked up to the gates.
- waters Might alone made right in the waters of the Levant, and especially so in the Grecian archipelago.
- gathers True, one sees lower levels falling away left and right, and the view seems oddly wide, but the eye gathers the impression of little more than a rolling plain.
- gutters Either of these sections may be used, provided it is not too flat in the middle for good drainage or too steep at the gutters for safety.
- gazers Yet it was with this blot, and not with the beauty, that the two gazers were concerned.
- TATERS "Looks some like skinned sweet taters," he said to himself.
- Gators Could it be the snake skin with gators Or the throwback Raiders – What We Gonna Do by Da Band
- haters We own monster trucks, so ya we crush yea haters, Never squashin beef, got too much paper, – Birthday by flo rida
- goatees The Author looked at the old ladies, on whose delicate withered hands the wedding-rings hung loosely, and at the erect old gentlemen with white goatees, and something whimsically tender came into his clever face.
- gaiters Buttons, because they were not tightened on in time, burst from his gaiters, and did it in remote places like railway carriages.
- garters Old "Star and Garters;" father fatted him.
- carters We'll ask all of the Carters-that will make five."