What is the correct spelling for GATGETS?
This word (Gatgets) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GATGETS
- catgut If the mucous membrane of the mouth or of the eyelid is implicated, its edges should be approximated by a separate row of catgut stitches.
- jackets Not only that, but they had white shirts and jackets of blue cloth to go to church with on Sunday; and each of them put twopence in the collection-plate just as if they had all been sons of a rich shopkeeper.
- targets Well, General, he rowed across the river in a skiff the night we ran these batteries, and set fire to De Soto to make targets for their gunners.
- gadgets "The gadgets aren't telepathic!
- CADETS The cadets destined for executive naval officers entered "The Britannia" at the age of about fifteen, and spent there a little less than a year and a half.
- gaskets Doors closed on their gaskets and were dogged, automatically.
60 words made from the letters GATGETS
3 letter words made from GATGETS:age, ate, eat, egg, est, eta, gag, gas, gat, get, sag, sat, sea, set, tag, tat, tea, teg, tet.
4 letter words made from GATGETS:ages, east, eats, eggs, gage, gate, gatt, gega, geta, gets, gget, sage, sate, seat, seta, sett, stag, stet, tagg, tags, tate, teat, tegg, test.
5 letter words made from GATGETS:atget, etats, gages, gates, geats, getts, saget, setta, stage, stagg, state, tages, tagge, taste, teggs, testa.
6 letter words made from GATGETS:sagget.