What is the correct spelling for GATS?
This word (Gats) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for GATS
- bats & paper bats Tacky spiders, rubber skulls & plastic sewer rats I've been a serial killer, had a lucifer costume – Trick Or Treat by nekromantix
- eats Watching afternoon repeats And the food he eats – Country House by blur
- gas Glenn miller had class That chubby checker's a gas – (You're) Timeless To Me by Unknown Author
- gate But ye thereby much greater glory gate, then had ye sorted with a princes pere: for now your light doth more it selfe dilate, and in my darknesse greater doth appeare. – Sonnet LXVI by Edmund Spenser
- gates Holla at me like I'm ollie gates I'mma put the milli to your face – Sinister Tech by tech n9ne
- guts Far from a quest I wanna bust your guts And touch everything inside you from my head to my nuts – Friends by 2pac
- Oats And soon the shepherd in rough woollen cloak With his long crook undid the wattled cotes, And from the stack a thin blue wreath of smoke Curled through the air across the ripening oats, – Charmides by Oscar Wilde
- Pats Jossie and the pussycats No time for purrs and pats – Josie And The Pussycats by Juliana Hatfield