What is the correct spelling for GATT?
This word (Gatt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GATT
- gait I let him just "gang his ain gait "; nothing behind me could force the pace.
- gate Which of you would dare to say it, if you stood before the gate of heaven to-night?
- gatt The application programming interface offered by a Bluetooth Low Energy aware operating system will typically be based around GATT concepts.
- matt Matt,"-this in the tone of deep emotion we reserve for the attempt to lure our friends into confiding that about themselves which will give us the opportunity to pity them, and, if necessary, to sheer off from them-"Matt, I do hope you haven't been hard hit?"
- watt Many men laboured to perfect machinery to be worked by this vapour of water, and many came near the mark; but it remained for the great Watt , at the Soho Works, Birmingham, to bring the engine to its useful and working state, for though discovered as a motive power 120 B.C., it was yet reserved for this truly great man to be what may be termed the inventor of the steam-engine.
- CATT The canvass ended in an enthusiastic convention in the capitol building at Lincoln, with Mrs. Carrie Chapman Catt , chairman of the national organization committee, the Rev. Ida C. Hultin of Illinois, Mrs. Evelyn H. Belden of Iowa, Miss Laura A. Gregg of Kansas and Miss Mary G. Hay of New York, among the speakers.