What is the correct spelling for GATTERED?
This word (Gattered) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GATTERED
- attired His eye next catches a couple of sailors reeling out of a grogshop, to the amusement of a group of laughing negresses, in white muslin dresses of the latest Parisian fashion, contrasting strongly with a modestly attired Cingalese woman, and an Indian ayah with her young charge.
- battered He carried a rusty satchel, grimy and battered , like the scarred veteran of a long and strenuous campaign. And now shattered lord and battered – I Live On A Battlefield by taylor hicks
- fettered The conclusion of the whole matter was, that it must be the design of Providence to make him part with the last clog that fettered him; he was to have no ease in life until he had yielded the castle!
- lettered He has read all the black-lettered divinity in the Bodleian, and says that none of the cram men shall have a chance with him.
- littered Then they saw that a little beyond blankets and camp utensils littered the trail.
- scattered Everything had been taken out of the houses and scattered to the four winds of heaven.
- shattered Pointing to the shattered toy upon the ground, she only echoed his own words.
- tattered She is not more beautiful here than when I saw her first in the sunlight on that memorable day, at the corner of Essex Street, Strand, bare-headed, her shoulders shining like patches of polished ivory here and there through the rents in her tattered dress, while she stood gazing before her, murmuring a verse of Scripture, perfectly unconscious whether she was dressed in rags or velvet; her eyes-' 'The eyes-it is the eyes, don't you know-it is the eyes that are not quite right,' said Sleaford.
- uttered Beric uttered an exclamation of anger.
- watered I watered the horses, and I do not know what made me rest them for a little while, but I did.
- Bartered But he who has bartered away his mats or his fishing-gear, must make other mats or fishing-gear for himself; and in so doing must, in some degree, further develop his aptitude.
- Bettered Had I been at Bagamoyo a month, I could not have bettered my location.
- Buttered Lay them in buttered pans and set them to rise.
- Cantered Waving her gloved hand she cantered off and rejoined the rest of the hunters going on ahead.
- Clattered Presently the delivery chute clattered and the money was in it, crisp new bills neatly wrapped, the total of his savings over the years.
- Tittered The clubbists tittered, except the girl called Tess-in whom a slow heat seemed to rise at the sense that her father was making himself foolish in their eyes.
- Tottered Lachlan groaned, the first moan he had made, and then he tottered to his feet.
- Pottered He began with two hundred and fifty dollars' worth of rubbish and a monkey wrench four years ago, and has pottered and tinkered and traded and progressed until he now owns a last year's model, staggering under labor-saving devices.
159 words made from the letters GATTERED
3 letter words made from GATTERED:ade, age, are, art, ate, dag, dat, dre, ear, eat, eeg, era, erg, ert, eta, gad, gar, gat, gee, get, rad, rag, rat, red, ret, tad, tag, tar, tat, tdt, tea, ted, tee, teg, ter, tet.
5 letter words made from GATTERED:adger, adree, adret, aegre, agder, agere, agree, ardee, arede, arete, atete, atget, dager, darge, dartt, dearg, degar, deger, dereg, derge, detar, deter, detre, drage, eader, eager, eagre, eared, eater, edgar, edger, egert, egret, etage, etgar, etter, gader, gaede, garet, gater, geert, gerad, gerde, gerdt, gerea, getae, geter, grade, graet, grate, great, greda, grede, greed, greet, radge, ragde, ragee, ratee, ratte, reate, retag, tager, tarte, tater, teaed, teare, teatr, teera, tegea, tegra, teter, tetra, trade, trate, tread, treat, treed, treet, treta.
4 letter words made from GATTERED:aged, dare, dart, date, dear, deer, degr, drag, dreg, eade, edge, eega, ered, eter, etre, gate, gatt, gear, gede, gedr, geta, grad, raed, rage, rate, read, reed, reeg, rega, rege, rete, tadg, taee, tare, tart, tate, tear, teat, tera, trad, trat, tree, tted.