What is the correct spelling for GAUE?
This word (Gaue) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAUE
- ague The days of the marsh ague were over, but the dread "rheumatiz" still twisted comparatively young bones.
- gage Gage condemned his conduct in severe terms, and ordered him to break the engagements he had made, and advance at once upon the enemy, choosing for his first objects of attack the Indians living upon the plains of the Scioto.
- gale By six the following morning she was just a little west of Cape Spartel, and the wind had increased to a heavy gale .
- game "She was as game as they make them," put in Rolfe.
- gape He had no fear that it would collapse and gape open; it would surely burst like a shell; and in his fear of that explosion the rocking of the walls was of no account.
- gate He came out into the open and turned away toward the Glenarm gate .
- gauge Recently the process of steaming at pressures up to 20 pounds gauge in a cylinder for short periods of time, varying from 5 to 20 minutes, is being advocated in the United States.
- gaul Thus far have we followed Caesar's actions before the wars of Gaul .
- gauze Packing the scrotal sack with sterile gauze or absorbent cotton, and closing the incision with sutures may be practised for the purpose of stopping this form of haemorrhage.
- gaze I was not thinking of the subject at that moment, and his gaze surprised me.
- glue If it is disagreeable to a young and pretty mouth to glue itself to one which is old and ugly, there is also great danger in the junction of fresh and vermilion lips of the age of twenty to twenty-five-a truth which has finally abolished the ceremony of kissing in mysteries and love-feasts.
- Gave When you married me you gave them all up-all of them.