What is the correct spelling for GAUSE?
This word (Gause) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAUSE
- case A child is born to a welfare case Where the rats run around like they own the place – Circle of Steel by Gordon Lightfoot
- cause but for what cause? My assignments are jokes but I must obey laws – Uneventful Occupation by Nasum
- gas I walk into the place that gave me horrible gas They said you moved to new york to teach a cooking class – Valium by Marvelous 3
- gauge Been shot with a twelve gauge I died and made front page – Hell Sent by bone thugs-n-harmony
- gauzy It is here that the stars come close, and the singing is hushed in the great, white silence of the heights; but only he who listens to the wise animals and the eagles and the gauzy-winged insects will ever climb so high.
- gaze And this unhappy one-would any eyes Gaze now on Hecuba?
- goose I'm an old goose, I suppose, to speak out so plainly; but the fact is, Jasper's a bit afraid of you, and doesn't dare to speak, I imagine."
- gorse "I'll come to the mill with you," said the Parson briskly, and Ishmael set off by his side without a word, but presently lagged behind a moment to drop his carefully-prepared offering between two gorse-bushes.
- guise The lover takes his lady's heart, of course, but he does not run away with it; rather does he treasure it against those thieves who, in the guise of honourable men, would steal it from him.
- pause Then, without either pause or change of tone: "By the way, that's what you came to see, isn't it-that and my boy?"