What is the correct spelling for GAUZES?
This word (Gauzes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAUZES
- gauss J. D. Forbes, and Mr Gauss on the subject.
- gauze This should be removed or covered with a finer gauze .
- gauzy It was as if they, too, were invisible behind the gauzy insect veils stretched across the open tent flap at one end, and it gave Si'Wren much to think about.
- gaze As I came up to her I saw her eyes were fixed upon me with a searching gaze .
- Gases This cooling advantage is not shared by a valve which only passes exhaust gases.
- Gazer So far he has published five volumes of verse: "From the Isles," a series of lyrics of the Aegean Sea; "The Happy Princess," a romantic narrative poem; "The Earth Passion," a series of poems which may be characterized as the effort of a star-gazer to find satisfaction in the things of the earth; "The Breaking of Bonds," a Shelleyan drama of social unrest, where he has tried to formulate a hope for our final emergence from the maelstrom of class-conflict; and "Twelve Japanese Painters," a group of poems expressive of the peculiar and alluring charm of the great Japanese painters and their world of remote beauty.
- gauges The steel chamber that was to receive the hundred-pound steel block had been prepared in advance, as had the various gauges and registering apparatus.
- causes Mr. Cassar was not at all clear as to the causes and extent of the war.
- guises "To prevent the success of the enterprise planned by the Admiral," wrote the King on the 26th of August, with hands yet reeking, and while the havoc throughout France was at its height, "I have been obliged to permit the said Guises to rush upon the said Admiral,-which they have done, the said Admiral having been killed and all his adherents.
- gazers And science is a sacred thing, Merle; and the Chaldees, who were the great star-gazers, never degraded themselves by showing off to the vulgar.
- gazes She stops near Prince Witte, who is not conscious of her presence, and gazes at him long.
- grazes But the field on which he grazes is too small: he crops it so close that in the end he has to look for single stalks.
- glazes To understand the subject thoroughly, he devoted his leisure to the study of chemistry; and he made numerous experiments on fluxes, glazes , and various sorts of clay.
- gauziest At the top of the last curve in the steep road up from Deer Creek the horses halted of themselves to rest; Arthur and his sister gazed out upon the vast, dreamy vision-miles on miles of winding river shimmering through its veil of silver mist, stately hills draped in gauziest blue.
- gasses Meat eaters often have a very unpleasant body odor even when they are not releasing intestinal gasses .
44 words made from the letters GAUZES
3 letter words made from GAUZES:age, aug, gas, sag, sea, sue, usa, use, zag, zea.
4 letter words made from GAUZES:ages, ague, azes, esau, gauz, gaze, gesu, guez, gusa, guse, guza, sage, saue, suea, suez, suge, suza, ugas, uges, uzes, zags, zasu, zega, zeus, zuse.
5 letter words made from GAUZES:agues, azeus, gause, gauze, gazes, sauze, usage, zague, zegas.