What is the correct spelling for GAUZEY?
This word (Gauzey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAUZEY
- gauze As at all extensive falls, rainbows constantly hang over and about the wild surging waters reflected in the gauze -clouds of transparent mist.
- gauzy He had captured the American not ten minutes before, and here was interference in a gauzy haze of dust.
- gaze As she reached the gate, his gaze drew hers, and she lifted her gentle eyes and looked into his.
- Gazed Here he opened his eyes and gazed at me.
- Gazer The most curious thing about it is that it was not discovered by me; it was discovered by my friend Basil Grant, a star-gazer, a mystic, and a man who scarcely stirred out of his attic.
- Gaza Meantime, in Portuguese territory south of the Zambesi, there arose Gaza , a contemporary and rival of Chaka.
- gazes He gazes with staring eyes upon the woods as though he sees the vision of the woman that has inspired his cry.