What is the correct spelling for GAV?
This word (Gav) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAV
- ga Wong-ara jug-ga-me, A child carried on the shoulder.
- gab Sie hat mir Treu' versprochen, 5 Gab mir ein'n Ring dabei, Sie hat die Treu' gebrochen, Mein Ringlein sprang entzwei.
- gad Good Gad , the girl ain't goin' to turn out sickly, is she?"
- gag As he reached the bottom I flung myself upon him, clasping him round the body and arms, and lifted him off his feet, at the same time singing out to Hardy to gag him; and in another minute we had him securely bound, hand and foot, and lashed hard and fast into a hammock.
- gal Indade, I'm sorry to hear you're to lave us; I'd like to have my little gal go to your schule, if ye'll take 'er."
- gap Owing to the gap in our maps, previously referred to, being longer than we expected, it was not till well after midnight that we passed through Pfullendorf and realized that we still had another two nights' march before we could hope to cross the frontier.
- gar The darkness grew with the gale, not a star in the sky, And the Captain swore: "We mus' make Sept Isles to-night, by gar !"
- gas Is this gas likely to be in the air?