What is the correct spelling for GAVE?
This word (Gave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAVE
- agave Some agave species are also native to tropical areas of South America.
- cave Just let fly with the big-bore when they're half-way up the track, an' then slip into the cave . The wild-dove hath her nest-- the fox his cave-- Mankind their Country -- Israel but the grave. – Oh! Weep for Those by george gordon, lord byron
- gale All but this one, that the "gale" had taken care of.
- game I'm glad we're getting into good game country!"
- gape The longest age in comparison of all that is past, or all that is to come, is nothing: and when thou hast liued to the age thou now desirest, all the past will be nothing: thou wilt still gape , for that is to come.
- gate We're going through the gate .
- gavel One more question he put-a question of deliberate insult, which brought an admonitory rap of the Judge's gavel ; then he thrust out an accusing finger which pointed straight into the defendant's face.
- gaze Following her gaze he saw the American pass on down the corridor and out of hearing.
- give Then that is all the answer you will give me?
- grave Mrs. O'Callaghan looked grave .
- have I have never heard that he was.
- lave Troth, to many in the Service 'twill be information new That they'd lave the flag they followed and betray the faith they plighted To be comrades and companions of a gentleman like you!
- nave Then turning to the right at the end of the Statesmen's Transept, they wandered aimlessly down the huge nave .
- pave If growth is in the purpose of nature, then once we have accepted our chief office in life, it becomes our task to pave the way for a higher genus of man.
- rave I have heard John rave about him.
- save So you would give yourself to another, if you thought that would save your honour?
- wave There was nothing but his hands to wave .
- Ave Some had their rosarium or rosaries in their hands, and said the Ave Maria and Lord's prayer, others smote their breasts with their hands like the penitent publican, and repented of their sins.
- Gave I gave him up.
- Dave Now I'll never be happy, Dave , and you'll never be happy.