What is the correct spelling for GAVEA?
This word (Gavea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAVEA
- agave Agave leaves store the plant’s water and are crucial to its continued existence.
- cave Then which way shall I find Revenge's cave ?
- caveat Consequently it is a clear case of caveat scriptor.
- Ava The court of Ava had, on its part, also sent urgent messages to the King of Siam-when misfortunes had, to some extent, lowered its pride-calling upon him to make common cause with Burma, and to join it in repelling an enemy who would doubtless be as dangerous to him as to Burma.
- Ave "The water will run out before you have time to say an Ave ," warned the Cordelier in a hollow voice, without removing his eyes from the clepsydra, and he added: "Heretic! Heretic! Make haste! Abjure your idolatry! If not you shall be thrown to the soldiers, you shall be given to the good Catholics of the whole army!"