What is the correct spelling for GAVEC?
This word (Gavec) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAVEC
- cave I said you'll pay both you and David I'm gonna see you in your grave They laughed at me and then I shot 'em I took their cheatin', schemin' bones to Miller's Cave . – Miller's Cave by don williams
- gavel Four-forty, whispering again, and the gavel drops.
- give "Give her a chance-and find out.
- given What is it you have given Me?
- giver In the Valois's time it had witnessed many a violent night; for men had held life in a careless hand, and the master of fence had been the law-giver.
- havoc And, lo, it was a hideous death, for with eyes that were like flames that burned his brain, the boy beheld the terrible havoc that his pride had wrought.
- Caved And old Mac, his nose telling him exactly what had occurred, was following with wagging tail and pricked ears-following toward that sharp inward curve of the river, where the banks had caved in and were very steep, and where the current below made a sudden swerve, then swept outward again.
- Gave Men always gave her money.
- Gives "I know what mamma can afford to give, and I will see she gives it.