What is the correct spelling for GAVEM?
This word (Gavem) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAVEM
- cave And the prey went in to the cave As I followed through the opening I felt like stepping in to my own grave The I saw it and I heard the voice – Travel Through Time by kotipelto
- game I'm 'bout to throw some game They both wantin' the same – Splash Waterfalls by Ludacris
- gavel Raps of a gavel for silence.
- give You give me idees!"
- given I have given them a few details of your course."
- giver I like you as a poet and not as a giver of gifts; and thus we may be the longer friends, for your stock of crowns may run out sooner than your verses."
- Caved About a hundred feet from the house the rough wall of the mountain rose steep and threatening; and the most remarkable part of it was that the rock itself caved inward and formed a lofty arch overhead, which looked like a huge door leading into the mountain.
- Gave You gave your word.
- Gives Your husband seems to give sometimes; but he really gives nothing."