What is the correct spelling for GAVER?
This word (Gaver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAVER
- aver My desires were so little excited, and so little crossed, that it never came into my head to have any. I can solemnly aver , that, till the time when I was bound to a master, I never knew what it was to have a whim.
- carver Dr. Carver "returned his very sincere thanks for this compliment, which he took to be meant really for the institution of which he was at the head.
- cave The white bear crept far, far back into his cave .
- cover "They'll cover up our snow man," said Laddie to Russ.
- gaffer There's my mother with her ponies Underneath Sir Toby's beeches, Pulling up to share with cronies News of grapes and plums and peaches: Many a gaffer stops to fumble At his forelock as she passes, While the children cease to tumble Frocks and blouses in the grasses.
- gavel He lifted his gavel for silence, his gaze falling upon a dripping, shivering, red-haired girl, who raised to his face a pair of copper-colored eyes in which shone a soul, the magnitude of which the judge could not fathom with all his dignity.
- give No, I'll give you a name to call me by.
- giver And it was not right of Goll to take by force the position of greatest gift-giver of the Fianna, for there was never in the world one greater at giving gifts, or giving battle, or making poems than Fionn was.
- quaver "Anywhere back there," said Mr. Quaver .