What is the correct spelling for GAYE?
This word (Gaye) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAYE
- gage Mr. Gage , what do you mean?
- gale Wouldn't it be likely to break and let go of an anchor, if it were pulled at too hard by a gale of wind?
- game I don't even know the game , let alone trying to play it.
- gape So all anyone could do was to gape with sheer astonishment.
- gate A surprise awaited us as we turned toward the gate .
- gaze He nodded his head, slowly, keeping his gaze fixed on my face.
- Aye "Aye," answered Smith calmly.
- Gave Dr. Morgan gave a tea to the Seniors and their friends late that afternoon.
- Gayle Soon after breakfast Father Gayle took his leave, and the Squire his usual morning stroll round the gardens and shrubbery.
- Kaye The fact that Mrs. Kaye was now sitting staring through the window of the little waiting-room of Selford Junction was the outcome of a plan-what she knew well the one most concerned would have called a plot-which had succeeded beyond her expectations.
- Faye Mr. Lee's researches were not confined to Defoe's relations with Mist and his journal, and the other publications mentioned in the precious letter to Mr. de la Faye .
- Gays While she spoke he watched her eyes shine green in the sunlight, and he told himself that despite her passionate loyalty to her mother, the blood of the Gays ran thicker in her veins than that of the Merryweathers.
- gayer For a while a gayer little dwelling was never seen in a tree.