What is the correct spelling for GAZEBBO?
This word (Gazebbo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAZEBBO
- gab He did not suffer me to finish my sentence, but exclaimed- 'None of your gab , I tell you!
- gabby I don't want that man talking all the way up here with old Files's gabby hostler, or with anybody else I send from the village."
- garb A great man is great anywhere-at any time, any place, in any garb !
- garbo When we think of these attributions and then look at No. 154 in the Accademia-another Tobias and the Angel, here given to Botticini-we have a concrete object lesson in the perilous career that awaits the art expert, The other pictures here are two sunny panels by Ridolfo Ghirlandaio, high up, with nice easy colouring; No. 92, an Adoration of the Shepherds by Lorenzo di Credi, with a good landscape and all very sweet and quiet; No. 98, a Deposition by Filippino Lippi and Perugino, in collaboration, with very few signs of Filippino; and No. 90, a Resurrection by Raffaellino del Garbo , an uncommon painter in Florence; the whole thing a tour de force, but not important.
- gauze She was wearing a black lace dress with a glittering spangled scarf of Indian gauze floating about her.
- gaze Stubbins still continued to gaze at me.
- gazebo Some of their words could be indistinctly made out, and Habrunt realized that the men were from the nearby city, talking with pent-up anticipation of having a good time with a couple of lush young girls from the caravan, whom they were taking to a nearby garden gazebo , a flimsy trellis of bamboo, stone, and clinging green vines.
- gazelle A dozen strides, a gazelle -like lifting of the round, brown body, and the Lady Jane was on the opposite bank of the stream.
- gazette The ten letters which were sent to the Pall Mall Gazette appeared also in the New York Times.
- gibbs I had never hitherto appreciated the genius of Philip Gibbs ....
- zebu The most conspicuous among them are the Zebu , the Buffalo, the Bison, and the bulls of various parts of the Old World.
- Gazed He held her away and gazed at her a moment.
- Gazer If the head had been thrown back she would have seemed arrogant; with that reflective, forward droop, she produced upon the gazer an effect both sweet and sad.
- Gaza And when the emperor came into the apartment of the empress, she told him all touching the bishops, and requested him that the heathen temples of Gaza should be thrown down.
- garbs The little thatch houses, and the children in their quaint garbs moving against the flames composed a strange Oriental Rembrandt picture.
- gazers The galleries once more swarmed with idle gazers , in the rich dresses of Chaucer's time, and the whole cavalcade seemed to pass before me.
- gazes She starts, drops her hands in her lap, and gazes at him with such terrible despair in her eyes that for an instant he trembles for her reason.
52 words made from the letters GAZEBBO
4 letter words made from GAZEBBO:abbe, azog, babe, babo, baez, baze, beag, bego, beza, boab, boga, boge, boze, bzoe, egba, egoz, gaze, gebo, gobe, goza, goze, obba, oegb, ogae, ogbe, ogea, zago, zega, zoba.
3 letter words made from GAZEBBO:abo, age, ago, azo, bag, beg, boa, bob, bog, ebb, ego, ezo, gab, geb, goa, gob, zag, zea.
5 letter words made from GAZEBBO:abobe, begab, bogaz, bogza, ozbeg.