What is the correct spelling for GAZZETTE?
This word (Gazzette) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GAZZETTE
- cassette The theft of the cassette , however, was a transaction which his enemies never suffered to be forgotten.
- gazette "I would sacrifice one or the other to have my name in the Gazette , and to gain my promotion, so I can make no promises," he replied, springing into the carriage after Algernon, and waving his hat as it drove off.
- gazetteer This would satisfy Lottie; but I remarked that she had taken a sudden and deep interest in her geographical studies, for I seldom went to her room without finding an atlas open upon the table, and a gazetteer close by, which she seemed to have been diligently studying.
- Gazed He was not quite sure that he was alive, but weakness rather than fear kept him from opening his eyes to find out whether the world they would look upon was the world they had last gazed at.
- Gazetted Their kit-bags and sleeping- bags were dumped into the hall, and these young gentlemen, some of whom had been gazetted only a few months ago, crowded into the little drawing-room to write their letters home before going to the front, and to inquire of each other what on earth there was to do in a town where lights are out at ten o'clock, where the theatres were all closed, and where rain was beating down on the pavements outside.
- gazettes Just as the farmer is advised as to the most suitable varieties of wheat for his district, so experiments are conducted to ascertain the most useful quantity of manure, and full particulars made available in the agricultural gazettes or journals which are published in the different States, as well as being made available in bulletin form.
46 words made from the letters GAZZETTE
3 letter words made from GAZZETTE:age, ate, azt, eat, eeg, eta, gat, gee, get, tag, tat, tea, tee, teg, tet, zag, zea, zee.
5 letter words made from GAZZETTE:atete, atget, azeez, etage, ezzat, gaetz, gazee, getae, tazze, teaze, tegea.
4 letter words made from GAZZETTE:eega, gate, gatt, gatz, gaze, geta, taee, taez, tate, teat, tzee, zeae, zeeg, zeez, zega, zeta, zeze.