What is the correct spelling for GBP?
This word (Gbp) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GBP
- gap Those in the gap were staring out at the north-east with eyes held fascinated by the wonder of it all. Shake it baby, don't break it baby, now can you make it clap? (clap!) Trying to fit this work in your gap (gap!) – Candy (Drippin' Like Water) by Snoop Dogg
- gb The UK based, Cockapoo Club of GB, has raised standards of ethical breeding by ensuring that Approved Breeders adhere to a Code of Ethics.
- gdp Defense expenditures: 176 million rubles, 3% to 5% of GDP (1994); note - conversion of defense expenditures into US dollars using the prevailing exchange rate could produce misleading results
- gnp Agriculture: accounts for 11% of GNP and 14.8% of the labor force; principal crops-turnips, barley, potatoes, sugar beets, wheat; livestock-meat and dairy products; 85% self-sufficient in food; food shortages include bread grain, fruits, vegetables
- gop Maine GOP adds missing caucus votes, but wont release updated vote count".
- gp General Paper (or GP) at H1 level or Knowledge & Inquiry (or KI) at H2 level are academic subjects offered at the Singapore-Cambridge GCE Advanced Level examination in the Singapore education system.
- gyp We know what he is, Gyp .
- BP = 182 Bp . Exeter.