What is the correct spelling for GEAMS?
This word (Geams) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for GEAMS
- gears He started with a terrific grinding of gears , drove out of the Penn Station arch and went two blocks.
- Gems Brilliant and witty she, so to speak, kept her devoted adherents at bay, her beautiful face lit up with the smile which so many found so falsely fascinating, her eyes shining like the gems in her hair.
- games Then the games began.
- gums He held the sheet at arm's-length, and regarded it with a fierce frown; but his lips twitched, and suddenly relaxed into a broad grin, causing a tremendous display of white teeth and red gums .
- germs All the changes that take place in milk are caused by germs of various sorts, usually floating in the air, that get into it.
- seams Hands did the work of engines then, But now some new machine Must hatch the eggs, and sew the seams , And make the cakes, I ween.
- jams Then pots of jams and tins of butter were put on our plates whole, and were scooped up with spoons, till human organisms could do no more.
- beams And the little boy went, and the foreman took hold of his hand, and they went together right up on the floor beams ; but the foreman carried him when they got up there, because there weren't any boards on the beams yet, and the little boy might have fallen through between the beams .
- gleams Faint gleams of the lingering day still hung over the country, struggling with the stormy twilight, and a pale, wan glare, varied with long black shadows, moved swiftly across the sea and the moor-the reflection of the flying clouds overhead.
- teams I only want to warn you that if you make a success of it you can't own a house and land and teams without facing the cost.
- grams I provide for the fam, divide them grams Cook it, make flips, survival plans – In My Life by Memphis Bleek